Thursday, November 12, 2009

Envy in the Spotlight

I love happy customers. And, I truly love happy customers who share lovely photos of them enjoying their new silk! One such customer, Rochelle, shared some amazing shots taken by Ken Jackson. Like a proud mom I want to show-off Envy (the silk veil) and her time in the spotlight. However, I cannot overlook the beautiful, artistic photographs taken by Ken Jackson. I wish I had this much talent with a camera :D

Below are a few of the photographs. For more of his beautiful work, visit his website at http://www.kenjacksonphotographs.com/. Fish Trap Stairs is one of my favorites!

It’s hard to pick a favorite, but these are my top picks!

(I love how the silk veil seems to be standing on its own)















1 comment:

  1. What fantastic pictures! You must be so proud of one of your beauties being showcased so wonderfully. I bet that "Envy's Sister" must be quite ... envious!

    ReplyDelete