Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Gift of Silk


So, you ask yourself - what do I get that special someone who has everything? I say, consider silk!


Silk Addicts is a like a subscription for colorful, hand painted silks. But, unlike a magazine subscription, you get to decide how they look . . . plus these will not be tossed in the recycle bin. When purchasing a Silk Addicts, you are giving the gift that keeps on giving. This is a great gift for those crazy about silk! Your loved one will receive a Silk Addicts Color Survey, a ‘wish list’ of color preferences I use as a guideline to create colorful silks. Each month, I will mail a hand painted silk that reflects their color preferences.


The Silk Addicts plan is customizable. You can select from any Silk Addicts plan already listed, or contact me for a plan that fits your (and your loved one’s) needs. You get to decide on as little as 3 months or as long as 12 months. You get to pick the type of silk item-scarves, wraps/shawls, sarongs, ruanas or a combination of these. You get to select the type of silk-habotai, charmeuse, crepe de chine, silk velvet or a combination of these.


Visit me at www.expressionsinsilk.etsy.com to see the Silk Addicts plans, and then contact me so we can build the perfect subscription for you and your someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment