Friday, May 22, 2009

FREE Shipping!

Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody! I hope everyone gets a chance to kick up their heels and relax this weekend. Me, I'm going to be working on some custom orders (I gotta get caught up!). However, I do plan to have some down time . . . hopefully :)

In my Etsy shop (and my sister's Etsy shop) we are having a FREE shipping weekend. It started today and will end on Monday at midnight. Plus, each shop has a special item that has an extra special deal attached to it. What's the deal? If you purchase the item, you'll receive a $10 gift certificate to the shop. This gift certificate can be used on anything listed in the store. You can use it yourself, or you can gift it to a friend. Or, you can use it right away! It's your call!

Now, I will not make you go and search for these items (since nobody seems to like a scavenger hunt). The items are:


Red, white and blue flat spiral bracelet - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13510801

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your scarfs are gorgeous!!! Beautiful colors!
    Hope you are able to enjoy a little bit of free time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete