Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm So Easy


Well, I'm half way thru the week and there are several things on my 'to-do' list that is still not done. It's not that I'm procrastinating, I just had a really ambitious list to begin with (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). One thing that must be done by the end of next week: my wholesale price list. It's 99% done, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to get it finished and sent out.

My problem is that I'm so easy! After my everyday routine of painting and managing my Etsy shop, I have time allocated to work on other business such as my wholesale price list. But, if I'm invited to lunch, or I hear the dog barking (begging for a walk), or any other fun distraction comes my way . . . well, let's just say I'm easily talked into the fun stuff!

Right now, more fun stuff is whispering in my ear. And since it's getting dark . . . after all, there is tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment