Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Sunny Side

I can't help but smile when I see yellow. I guess that's why I consider it my happy color. Paired with turquoise, it's just one big happy smile :D

I painted The Sunny Side a little over a week ago. Because I could not decide what to name her, I held her back from listing in Etsy. Today, the name just popped into my head. I think it might be because it's such a dreary and rainy day.

She is a flub (a silk that doesn't pass my quality control because of dye/paint errors or hemming errors). In this case, she is discounted because there are a few dropped stitches on the hem (machine rolled hem). I could fiddle around with the serger and fix it, but there is just too much to be done and not enough hours in the day. If you love silk scarves - especially in yellow, turquoise and cyan - then this is your lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment