Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rainbow


Who doesn't love a rainbow? I know I do! They're colorful and bright and go with just about anything you own.

Over the years, I've tried different rainbows. With some, I used primary colors only and let the colors mix on the silk. With others, I pre-mixed all my colors before painting on the silk.

Some rainbows I've done in the past are non-traditional. One rainbow used earth-toned colors (rust, teal, gold) to create an autumn rainbow. To the left shows my tropical rainbow, where I used turquoise, hot pink, and sunshine yellow. I will say, this rainbow is probably my favorite. There is something about the vibrant colors that speaks to me.

I guess, when my silks start talking to me it's time to take a break . . .

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you became a follower of my blog. Well i had to switch the name of it due to some trademark thing, can you please re-follow my new blog (same content and everything)
    http://indiefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    Thank you SO much! Angel

    ReplyDelete