Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Festival Is Over . . .

. . . now it's back to work.

Yeah for local festivals! I love seeing the repeat customers. And I love the chance to bring newcomers over to our side. My sister and I (as usual) shared a booth space this past weekend. The weather was perfect and the crowd was wonderful. And our sales were 50.3% over last year's sales at this festival. Very pleasing in a sluggish economy :D

Since I spent last week finishing up a few customs and packing up for the festival, I had no time to spend on replenishing my silk inventory. Hopefully, I'll get back to that later today. In the meantime, I'm sharing a new piece that will be added to The Beaded Edge today. The blue and green one sold this weekend.

Also, be on the lookout for details on an upcoming blog giveaway. The details are currently being ironed out, but I will giving away a hand painted silk scarf and my sister will be giving away a bead woven beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment